Math Learning Center (MLC)
FREE Virtual Tutoring is Now Availabe for Spring 2020!
We are here for you! We are providing virtual tutoring sessions for students for the rest of the semester. Please click here to find your math course, tutor name, course tutoring time, and the Zoom Meeting ID number to join these free sessions.
Don't struggle! Come get help! Successful students make use of available resources. The Math Learning Center (Cleveland 130) offers FREE tutoring for students! Open hours are listed below. Be smart - get help!
The Math Learning Center
Free tutors are available to help individual students taking the following classes, and a study room may be reserved for large groups. Please bring your WSU ID card with you.Free tutors are available for these classes:
Math 100, 103, 105, 106, 108, 140, 171, 172, 182, 201, 202, 212, 216, 220, 251, 252, 273, 300, 301, 315, 360, 370, and Stats 212, 360/370
Click here to see tutor schedules and specialties
NOTE - Please sign in when you enter the room and then go to a
table designated for your course. When you need help you may raise the red flag on your table, or raise your hand, and a tutor will come help you.
- Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to contact the MLC
- The main number is 509-335-0847.
- Anna Matveeva, the MLC Coordinator may be reached at the main number, 509-335-0847, or through email at email@example.com.
- Daniel Reiss, the MLC Director, may be reached at 509-335-0844 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The MLC is located in Cleveland 130.
Note: The Math Learning Center will be closed on all university holidays, and during fall and spring break.